These are unprecedented times.
As always, your health and wellbeing remain our priority. Keeping with guidance and recommendations from public health agencies, we are now seeing patients in the clinic.
In addition to in-clinic appoints we will continue to deliver care by TELEMEDICINE.
We will continue to offer virtual consultations. We live in a time where technology enables us to deliver care safely and effectively from a distance.
Telemedicine care will be delivered in two forms:
1) Telephone consultations
2) Using our online platform. This platform is a private portal that is compliant with all Canadian and American privacy standards. It enables us to speak freely by video through your computer.
A NOTE ON COVID-19
Due to the current risk of COVID-19, also known as the Coronavirus, we encourage all patients who are experiencing symptoms such as fever, trouble breathing, coughing to call to reschedule your appointment at 1-780-705-0450.
During this time we will be waiving our customary fees for late cancellations.
We encourage you to take advantage of phone consultation options.
In addition to our standard practice of strict adherence to infection control methods, the team at SMRT is taking extra precautions to ensure the health and wellness of our staff and patients. These measures include:
* All patients will be required to sanitize their hands upon arriving at the clinic, prior to seeing their practitioner.
- Cleaning and Sanitizing:
The clinic will be frequently cleaned from opening to closing on a scheduled basis. It will be extensively cleaned between each patient.
- PPE (Masks):
Practitioners and staff are required to protect you by wearing masks when they treat/interact with patients.
Patients are NOW required to wear a mask at appointments.
- A plexiglass barrier is installed at the reception desk.
- Screening Questionnaires will be administered on via email and when you enter the clinic. This ensures the office remains a safe environment.
- Scheduling and spacing of patients
- We will be limiting the number of individuals in the waiting room to 2.
- If you come to your appointment early, you may be asked to wait in your car until your appointment. Please give us a call when you arrive.
Please come to your appointment alone, unless you are a minor.