Did you know countless research has determined that your overall health is determined by how well your GI tract functions?
Did you know stress, fear and anger affect the digestive tract immensely? Sometimes more than food.Over time, unhealthy lifestyles and poor diets can lead to an enormous burden on the digestive health and is linked to numerous diseases like obesity, food allergies and some cancers. Many symptoms and health conditions we have can be linked to poor gut health. Even in the absence of gut symptoms!
Having a healthy digestive tract is the key to good health.
There is a profound link between the gut, brain and immune system. The gut is considered the second brain. It contains about 70% of our immune system. Now we can see how essential it is to keep our gut healthy and happy.
Who can benefit for this program:
Anyone interested in Proactive Aging
- Overweight/stubborn weight gain
- Dyspepsia i.e gas, bloating, heartburn, abdominal pain etc
How I can help…
- Complete health and lifestyle assessment with physical examination
- Blood work for microbials or general health markers
- Digestion panel – Parasites, ova, yeast, fungi
- Food sensitivity or intolerance testing